At PGR Projects we can restore, rejuvenate, extend or improve your existing dwelling or we can knock it all down and start again.
We are skilled in every stage of a project: from design and planning, through to project managing the entire build and interior finish.
We have years of experience working with clients to realise their dreams and add value to their homes.
All work complies with relevant building codes, architectural and engineering requirements. We have a sound understanding of heritage, structural and council requirements.
PGR Projects offers a full suite of building services including:
- Coordinating demolition and/or stripping
- Coordinating excavation
- Liaising with council and utility providers
- Contract management
- Project management
- Sourcing quality materials and components
- Heritage restorations
- New builds working with architects and interior designers
- Designer renovations
- Owner- and draftsman-designed renovations
- Attic conversions
- Second storey additions
- Removing walls to create light and space and open plan living
- Kitchen refurbishments
- Bathroom refurbishments
We are your Eastern Suburbs building specialists. We are expert in:
- Working around salt
- Making ageing buildings sound
- Accommodating heritage restrictions
- Renovating semis and terraces
- Working around local events
- Managing neighbours
- Dealing with challenging locations
- Accessing restricted access sites
- Negotiating council approvals
- Controlling debris on site